Sunday, January 11, 2009

When Daddy's Away!



So, R has been working during the evenings this past week and the girls really miss him when he is gone. Usually, around seven at night, the girls wrestle with daddy. Since daddy is the resident wrestler, chaser in our house, mommy doesn't always fill in when he is gone!


On the nights daddy is gone the girls seem to do just fine rough housing together!

Tonight M even discovered that she could give B piggy back rides! B was very excited about this new found skill.



The girls usually end up on the floor someone sitting on top of the other. Tonight B kept asking M to sit on her, which was kind of weird, but I guess if they are having fun it's ok!
I always worry that someone will get hurt, which happens on occasion, but it resolves itself pretty quickly and then they are back to wrestling!

M is such a cutie. I love her big brown eyes.





And just because it is cute, I thought I would add the picture of the girls in their somewhat matching monkey jammies! The monkey's fit how they were acting tonight! I love my little monkeys...now if they just don't fall off that bed!

9 comments:

I stinketh not!! said...

That's really funny, I thought boys where the only ones to be physical. Looks like a lot of fun.

smlaw said...

M looks so grown up piggy backing B. It's so nice that they have each other to play with and can fill their wrestling needs so you don't have to!

Natalie said...

What a cute post... the girls look so happy, like they are having such a great time! I love their cute monkey jammies...

Marie said...

I got all 3 of my girls those same monkey jammies that B has! How cute are your girls?! Don't worry, my girls like sitting on each other, too. :)

Casey said...

My boys would like R to be OUR resident wrestler too! they love wrestling with him! your girls are so lucky to have such FUN parents!

amelia said...

trying to think if i used to give you piggy-backs...

so fun to finally see the monkey jammies. i now fully understand b's love for them. :)

Guinevere said...

Love the monkeys!! Darling jammies...the girls look so big. Are you staying warm up there?

JeMM said...

So Fun! You should make the "blog scrapbook" the girls would love to keep these memories!

Abbie said...

Cute jammies. Cute girls. They seem like so much fun....just like their Mommy. Happy New Year Jen