
Lately, M and B have been putting on lots of shows for me. The other day both girls got their princess costumes on that grandma made for them and put their ballet shoes on put on a performance.

M is the creative director behind the shows. She plans the play and makes B practice until she feels it is perfect. Sometimes she gets upset when B doesn't do what she wants her to, but then I just remind her she only has control over herself. I know it's a hard concept, but she does pretty well!

M practices all sorts of moves from her ballet class. She tries telling me the names of the positions she is doing, but since they are in French and have to do with ballet, I don't know them. I just smile and nod my head!

B usually is pretty good at doing what the director tells her to! For this ballet she was a baby, so she mostly just sat on the stage!

At the end both girls bowed and then went on to new costumes and a new play!
6 comments:
Such cute jammies... and such cute girls!
that is so cute! We will need a video of the next performance.
What a born leader M is. They have grown up so much. Love the costumes.
Oh my goodness. I can't wait until I have cute girls dancing around in purple dresses. How darling.
Lovely as always. It is fun to M in my primary class. She is very thoughtful and always asks if we are going to color. I love to color, too.
I love the purple. H is so into dress up and I am always amazed at how she emerges from her room in an array of different clothes, shoes, and accessories. It is so fun to have little girls!
Post a Comment