We recently went out to Utah for a wedding and got to do lots of fun things. Since I haven't posted forever and have been overwhelmed by all I want to post I guess I will just start with one thing.
One day we went to Thanksgiving Point. While there the girls and their cousins rode the ponies. I wasn't sure if B would want to ride the ponies since the last time she had the chance she refused. This time she was so thrilled. She sat on the pony with this grin the whole time! It was so fun watching her on her pony. I think it also helped that she got the smallest pony.
M has ridden ponies before and she loved it as well. Maybe if they asked nicely enough daddy would buy them a pony. At least it would probably save us from having to mow the lawn, although other upkeep would come along with it!
We had so much fun seeing all the cool chickens, cows, and huge horses. It was also beautiful with all the flowers blossoming all over. We had a fun time. More pictures to follow in the coming days!
4 comments:
how fun! wish i could have been there...
We always love the ponies! And the baby animals in the spring!
The girls look so cute on their ponies... My boys won't ride on ponies/horses - Kailey likes them though. Is it bad that I try to discourage her from riding them when they come to town?
Good to see you posting again! How is the pregnancy going?
Post a Comment