Friday, June 5, 2009

Braids!!


While in Utah M wanted her hair braided like her cousins. I was actually pretty surprised because she is always complaining about me doing her hair, so I figured after a few braids she would be done! Well, she made it through her whole head being braided. I think it took them three to four hours to braid her whole head, over a couple of days! After she would have some braids put in I would ask her if it hurt. She said it hurt just a little.





Here is the finished product! She was so excited about her hair. I didn't know how long it would last, but it lasted for just over a week. She thought it would last longer, but I think she had fun showing all her friends at school and church!










This was pre taking out the braids...which took me two hours....crazy!













This is post braids! Taking all those tiny braids out was actually quite hard, but I only had to cut one knot out!! She had a lot of fun with her cute hair! Thanks to her fun cousins for spending all that time doing her hair!! I am sure she won't forget it any time soon.









3 comments:

amelia said...

super cute!!

museumeg said...

How fun! I want to be next!

Natalie said...

I would have loved to have seen that! How cute for her and her cousins... I've heard all those beads can become pretty heavy for the head!