Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week 25 (a day late!)


So here is our littlest sweetie pie on Valentine's Day!! This year you got a book called "Where is My Sweetie Pie" which I thought was perfect for you!







This past week you have been so talkative and happy. You have wiggled your body to get toys which has been fun to watch. You still aren't rolling all over, but we are in no hurry for that!!



This week you started sitting up a bit more and finally standing a bit. You can sit but need mommy right there so you don't fall over if you get too excited!


And last but not least you have finally taken a bink!! Ok, it has only taken six month for you to like it but I think it will be worth it. It has already been useful a few times this week when you woke up in the night and I just gave you a bink and turned your music on and you went back to sleep!! I love you tons C and am having so much fun watching you grow!
Love,
Mama



2 comments:

The Merrell Family said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how big she looks sitting on the couch.

It's a Boy!!! said...

I totally used your binkie trick last night! Blake woke up at 2am, and I just popped it back in his mouth. He took it and slept until 8am!!! You are a genius.