Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week 26



So this past week little C experienced solid food for the first time. I have been noticing her watching all of us as we eat so I thought it was time to try it out!








I think she was a bit confused as to why we had all gathered around her and why she wasn't getting her normal morning feeding from mama. She was so fun to watch!







Little C was not quite sure about the solid food. There was a lot of putting it in and a lot of C spitting it back out! The looks on her face were priceless!





She was not a huge fan of her oatmeal but by the end of the week she was doing better with it. None of my babies have loved solid food at first but I am sure she will eventually!









We all had fun watching C with her first feeding. She seemed to enjoy the attention and was happy that mommy finally feed her after her first attempt at oatmeal!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love pictures of babies eating solid foods fo the first time... so cute!