Saturday, May 29, 2010

Week 39


This week, today actually, you are nine months old! How time has flown these past nine months. You are not yet crawling but you seem to figure to move to where you want! I left you to play with a bin of toys the other day and came back to find that you had somehow gotten to the whole bin of toys to play with a shoe! I guess you could say I was proud that you picked a shoe over all other toys! I am sure it won't be long until you are moving all over the place. I guess the question is more how you will choose to move!!!




You are so loved little C and we are so happy you are part of our family!




3 comments:

amelia said...

the picture of the four of you is beautiful. And I'm sure rare (it can't be easy to get a good picture of all of you at once).

wendy_d23 said...

Look at those 4 beautiful girls!!!

Jessica said...

That last picture is so cute...your girls each have their own look I think...they look like sisters, but very distinct. How fun!