This week was a fun week for you baby C. You got to meet two of your cousins for the first time. You have twenty other cousins that I am sure would love to meet you...but for now you had fun with the two you met. Your cousin E especially loved you. He had an overabundance of love for you which was so sweet. He held you while we were on a day trip and I thought these pictures looked so sweet of the two of you. You are one lucky little lady to have so much family that loves you!
This week you had your nine month appointment as well. You weighed 18 pounds 1 ounce (40th percentile) and we 27 3/4 inches long (60th percentile)!! You have grown so much and are getting so big! I am finally saying out loud that you have been sleeping through the night for the past three weeks or so. Your sisters never slept through the night until after a year. I am more than thrilled with all the good rest you are giving me!! Keep it up little C!!
1 comment:
I LOVE that pic with Ethan! Cute cousins!! We sure miss you!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment