Saturday, June 12, 2010

Week 41



This week was quite a busy week for us! So many things happened. One of the fun things that happened was Auntie came for a visit! She sure loves you and I am pretty sure you love her!!










This week you also got your third tooth in (your top right tooth)! I can never tell when a tooth is coming since you don't seem to teeth, but I did notice it the morning it came in. It also seems to be growing in really quickly! (Maybe the ear infection you had this week had something to do with your tooth...even with an ear infection you weren't complaining much!)






You also got drug around to a lot of end of the school year activities. You seemed to endure it all with a smile. I still can't believe what a good baby you are. It is as if you knew you were coming into a busy home and were fine with that! I am so glad you have been so easy to please!







And one of the not so good things about this week is that you have started to become defiant!!! You are always trying to take your bows off!!! We'll see what happens. Mama always puts them back on and you take them right off. I guess we'll see who is more stubborn!! Might I remind you that mama spent six months trying to get you to take a bink with you spitting it out. And do you need reminded who won that battle...why yes little C, you do take a bink!!

No comments: