Friday, May 25, 2007

THICK

Today is hot and humid and I feel like the air is thick! You walk outside and the heaviness of the air hits you. I didn't grow up with humidity and I don't particularly like it. I hate showering and getting out only to sweat while getting myself ready for the day. Thank goodness we have a fan in our room and a.c. We just went to R's softball game and the girls didn't make it the whole time. With half an inning left I went and put them in the air conditioned car and let them watch a movie. I guess I am never happy...I'm either too hot or too cold! I just want a happy medium.

1 comment:

amelia said...

i remember the days like that in virginia. a twisted part of me loved them. because it was just so weird that i could feel the air like that. but they're certainly not comfortable...

it was also a huge adjustment cause i moved there only a month or so after going to the temple and having an extra layer made the humidity that much worse.