Five questions from A.
1. what was the last thing that made you laugh so hard you cried?
Last night I watched a show called The Real Wedding Crashers. It was so funny! I was watching it by myself because R was at work and I was laughing so loudly I thought I might wake up the girls. I tried to quiet myself but I just couldn’t. It was so funny I cried! (Imagine if a guest to your wedding showed up in a wedding dress!)
2. if you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? why?
Today, if I could go anywhere on vacation it would be Utah. I know, you would think I would pick a new and exciting location but lately I’ve been missing the mountains and I would really like to have spring flowers and warm sun around me. I am also missing family.
3. would you rather eat liver & onions (or some similar nasty food to your dis-taste)? or be forced to watch the last barbie princess movie three times in a row? why?
I would totally watch the movie three times over. Since little M likes those kinds of movies I can pretty much zone out while they are on. I would consider it more like a time for meditation. Although the liver and onions would be quick it would most likely scare my taste buds for life!
4.what are you most afraid of? why?
I am most afraid of someone doing something bad to me. I have had weird anxieties my whole life about that sort of thing. I guess the thought of losing control of myself to another person is really scary. Even when R chases me up the stairs and makes a scary noise it really scares me. Another thing I fear is not being happy or having control in my own life. I always seem to let others decide my happiness and I am trying to change that. The last thing I fear is not being a good mom. I don’t want my kids to grow up and resent me in some sort of way.
5.what is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?
The most beautiful thing I have ever seen was my two babies when they were born. I actually pulled M from me when she was pushed out and it was amazing. I thought I wouldn’t want to touch the baby until she was cleaned but that instantly went away when I saw her. I remember thinking that I couldn’t believe such a beautiful baby came out of me. When B was born it was a much different experience. She literally flew out of me and I saw her laying on the bed where she landed for the first time. (the doctor wasn’t there and R grabbed her leg since no one was there to catch her.) I saw this little girl who was yet again beautiful and it was hard to believe that such a beautiful thing came from me again.
{if you want five questions of your own, leave me a comment telling me so. you should include either an email address so i can send you questions. or you can leave a link to your blog and i'll post questions in a comment.}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
the idea of a guest in a wedding dress at a wedding reminded me of the office episode when phyllis got married...
and we need to start planning a trip again. it's been too long since we had a girl trip. not since B was just a little baby.
i don't think i could ever answer questions honestly for all the world to read. pretty impressive.
Post a Comment