Thursday, September 18, 2008

B's first day of Preschool!

So, B officially started school on September 9th, but life has been busy and this is the first chance I have had to think about it! She is growing up so quickly and I love her so much.

She wasn't sure she wanted to go to school the first day, but once she got there she just ran and play. I asked once if I could leave and she said no. About five minutes later I told her I was leaving and she said..."O.K. mommy, I love you." Wow, what a little dolly. I went to Target while she was at school and was amazed at the clear thoughts I was having sans children!!


On Wednesday, B was upset school wasn't every day, so she was really excited for Thursday. (So only goes to preschool twice a week). I left her there and I must say I felt a little lonely. I have had a little one around me for the past six years constantly and it was strange not to have one of sweet girls around. I know I was only alone for three hours, but it was a quiet three hours, which was good and bad.



B is so social and loves going to play with her friends. I love that she is turning into such a fun and loving little girl. I love you B!





7 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

wow, two kids in school! I am sure you will find something to occupy your three hours! I just love picking them up and they actually miss you a little!

Natalie said...

What a cutie she is... How nice to go shopping without kids (don't get me wrong - I love mine, I just don't enjoy shopping with them all the time!)

Casey said...

Sounds like it's time for another dolly (or GI Joe) to follow you around while the sisters are at school!

Abbie said...

I'm jealous!! These big steps in their lives are hard though. They are growing and changing so fast. Congrats on the "breaks".

JeMM said...

I love your posts - you express so much love and joy in your family! I agree the quiet time when the little one is at preschool is sad and good at the same time!

Dani W said...

How fun... I love your blog and you have such cute little girls!!! BTW if you ever feel lonely and need a shopping buddy at Target... I am sure I can pencil you in and we could TOTALLY HANG OUT... just saying there are ways to over come this. :)

Dani

Anonymous said...

Wow preschool and first grade! They grow up too fast! They are so cute! I love all the shoes too!
Hi from the Ross' in Chicago!