So, today was M's second first day of school! She hasn't been very excited when I have brought it up this past summer, but much to my relief so woke up really excited today.
She was so excited she didn't want much breakfast and really didn't want to stop and pose for pictures! I settled for her eating a few bites of chocolate cocoa puffs, I know, real nutritious (blame her dad on this one!) and a few pictures before she was off to the bus stop!

She has two little friends around her age at the bus stop. S on the left just started kindergarten, M in the middle is in second grade, and M is in first! We are lucky to have some good friends so close for M to play with.





3 comments:
How fun! The girls were cute in their matching outfits... I bet B loved it!
Love those outfits! I think you have way too much fun dressing those girls! (I'm a little jealous, the boys won't let me match 'em or make 'em pretty!)
It goes so fast! Fess up...did you shed tears? Did you follow the bus?
Post a Comment