yay! your tomatoes ripened! i knew they would. enjoy them. and give your sweet girls a hug for me.
WOW - What great looking tomatoes! Our garden was pretty pathetic this year... My thumbs are clearly NOT green!
Such cuties! Is B. tasting it? She is making such a sweet face.
so sweet!~
I am lovin the picture of B. I wish I could meet your cute girls and see their personalities. Such cuties!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yay! your tomatoes ripened! i knew they would. enjoy them. and give your sweet girls a hug for me.
WOW - What great looking tomatoes! Our garden was pretty pathetic this year... My thumbs are clearly NOT green!
Such cuties! Is B. tasting it? She is making such a sweet face.
so sweet!~
I am lovin the picture of B. I wish I could meet your cute girls and see their personalities. Such cuties!!
Post a Comment