Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blue Eyed Girls!


So, here is my blue eyed B! She is so funny. She wanted to take pictures of us yesterday and this was as good as it got! I have so much fun with my little B during the day. She follows me constantly and loves to cuddle. Although she loves cuddling, just don't try to make her kiss you on the lips. She'll kiss you on the check or shoulder, but it is rare to get a lip kiss. I think she thinks it is yucky! She loves to help me with whatever I'm doing. She loves scrubbing toilets, wants to help me cook, is great at folding towels, and is overall a great little helper!


A week ago she had a little cavity filled. I felt like such a horrible mother knowing my three year old had a cavity. I actually made R take her to the dentist so my nerves wouldn't wear off on B. I figured I'd show up after all the shots were in place. By the time I got to the dentist's office I figured the worst would be over. When I showed up I heard laughing and went and peeked in the door. Twenty minutes after it started the whole process was done and B had not shed one tear. She kept telling me the shot tickled and she was so excited about it all. I was so relieved. What a good little girl.
Last night we went out to dinner and when B's food came there were some pickles on it. She looked at me and said...
"Mom, I told the servant I didn't want pickles."
It was so funny. I told B that they weren't called servants and she wanted to know why. It was so funny. R and I both got a pretty good laugh out of it!
I am so happy to have such a fun, blue eyed side kick all day long!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I just love the top picture... you are a babe! I am glad you figured out the camera/computer thing ~

JeMM said...

Great post! She is adorable!

amelia said...

what a sweetie pie. and you're both gorgeous. you know she looks just like you, right? spitting image. it's like a flash back to my childhood.

Casey said...

he he he! As someone who waited tables for many YEARS, I think B's comment was pretty spot on!

I agree with amy...gorgeous pictures!