Last night was M's first grade concert. She really has never liked singing much until this year. It has been so fun to watch her grow to love singing! She has come home from school several times singing the new songs she has learned in music! She usually asks me if I know the song, and I have known a lot of them. She seems amazed that I know them!!
When M got on stage she was all smiles! It was so exciting just to watch her. She is such a sweet girl. R and I just sat in the audience grinning so big! She has been so excited for this concert and enjoyed every minute of it! She wanted to go early, which worked out since we got pretty good seats!
"Mom, whenever we have a concert I am never on the risers."
I realize that she is always in the first row because she happens to be on the shorter spectrum of things, but I just told her how lucky she was because now her mommy and daddy could see her better! I'm sure she'll realize what is happening some day!
4 comments:
You have such pretty little girls. I love their dresses! Children's Place right?
Love the outfits...is this an early glimpse of Easter dresses? I almost got the same one that B is wearing for Missy...you have such good taste! LOL!
yes, they are both from Chrildren's Place and are early glimpses of Easter!
They both look darling in the dresses! I love the blue color ~
Post a Comment