Saturday, March 7, 2009

Valentine's day!


So I realize this is totally late, but better late than never!! I actually LOVE Valentine's day! I know it is a made up holiday, but I love it all the same. R and I actually didn't do much to celebrate Valentine's day until we had kids. I love making a special dinner and putting a present out on the dinner table. I can't tell you how much the girls look forward to it!






B had a party this year at Pre-School and had a lot of fun. She picked out Mickey Mouse Valentine's cards to give to all her friends. She actually had two Valentine's shirts and had a hard time deciding which one to wear to her party...the one she is wearing is the winner! She got a ladybug stuffed animal and a ladybug bracelet this year for Valentine's day! She really likes ladybugs, ever since she dressed as one for Halloween!








M talks about Valentine's day all year long. She loves that we eat dinner by candle light and have a present waiting on their dinner plate. This year she got a pretty big stuffed dog, so it had to be on the chair next to her! She picked out Littlest Pet shop and Transformer Valentine's cards for her friends at school and church! She is such a cutie in her little heart dress!












We had a fun dinner and night after dinner!! The girls had so much fun all day and so did I!! I am so glad they love each other and I love them so much!!




3 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

so cute! I wish we did so much!

Natalie said...

Such a cute tradition... you are a fun mom!

Casey said...

Sweet! I'm glad you posted those pictures...it's NEVER too late! We love VD too, although with 5 kids, I've cut down (or out) the present part. How are you feeling these days?