So the past few days both of the girls have said a few funny things I thought I would share!
B has really been liking jumping on the couch! I agree that it is fun, but our couches are getting worn out and I don't think it's a good habit to be in! This morning we had a conversations that went like this!
Me: "B, I don't like you jumping on the couch."
B: "I am not."
Me: "Than what are you doing?"
B: "Hopping!"
I thought it was so funny, I had to turn around so she wouldn't see my smile! She just gave me a huge smile and finished up her hopping!
M has been funny too! Every time I want to take her picture she wants to give me the peace sign or do some funny pose! She is so cute!
Yesterday I made cookies from a mix...I know, crazy! I showed her that I was making cookies, which I know she likes. She saw the package and got more excited that there was a box top than the actual cookies! I thought that was pretty funny!
We've enjoyed a few sunny days in the past few weeks, but not enough! We are looking forward to more sunny days ahead so we can spend more time outside! I love these silly girls and the things they come up with!
1 comment:
Hopefully this good weather will stick around and we can get the kids together to play... You need to bring M over with her bike so she practice riding without those training wheels! Kailey just learned and is so proud of herself!
Post a Comment