Saturday, April 4, 2009

Someone New!

Well, for those of you who don't know yet, we are expecting baby number three!! We are all pretty excited around here. Yesterday we all went to the doctors to find out if the baby would be a boy or girl, and we are excited to say it is another GIRL!!! And yes, we couldn't be happier! We like little girls around here!

All the girls in the family thought it would be a girl and daddy thought it would be a boy. B actually told me a few weeks ago I had a circus in my tummy and the baby would be a clown!! Thank goodness that isn't true...I don't want to deliver a circus!!


Before the ultrasound tech told us the sex, R whispered to me that it was a girl! He saw the little girl parts and knew right away! I asked the ultrasound tech if he was right and she went and looked, and sure enough, he was right!


Our little one is due to be born in August on M's birthday! She is so excited about that! I keep telling her most babies aren't born on their due dates, but she hopes this one is!

B wanted the baby to come out yesterday at the doctors but I told her she would just get to see the baby. I tried to warn the girls that ultrasound pictures weren't like pictures they are used to. I think they were still excited to see the baby, but got over the excitement before the appointment was done! The baby was so active that the technician had a hard time taking the measurements she needed! They took a few 3D pictures of the baby, but little Miss refused to move her hands away from her face! Every time she moved one, she put it right back over her face! I am so excited to have another little girl in the family! Only twenty weeks to go!!











13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Congratulations! How exciting!!!!

Casey said...

Yeah! Hoorah! You guys did such a great job with the first 2 cutie girls, I think it's only fitting you make another! Congrats!

Casey said...

and another thing...thanks for the kind words!

wendy_d23 said...

Wahoo! That is wonderful! They will be such good friends! I am glad its not a circus. :)

Natalie said...

We are so excited for your family and can't wait to meet this new little Miss!

Camilla said...

Congrats!! How cute about the circus.

Abbie said...

Very fun. You still need to go shopping for all the adorable girl clothes out there because every baby deserves some new stuff. And now you need a set of 3 cute matching dresses/outfits. Very exciting J. Congrats!!

smlaw said...

This is great because now we can arrange a marriage between G and her. The age difference will be perfect.

Sunni said...

Congratulations! another cute Barzee girl. We are so excited for you!

DeMaster Family said...

Another beautiful girl, congratulations!

Christine said...

Congratulations!! Your girls are so beautiful and spunky and fun...how wonderful to have one more!

It's a Boy!!! said...

I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to meet her.

JeMM said...

Been there, Done that!
JOKING!
Having Three girls is the BEST!!!!!