Saturday, September 12, 2009

Two Weeks!


So here is Baby C at two weeks. She has grown so much this last week and is turning into a baby!! She is waking up more and looking at the world around her! She has been such a good baby and has only been getting up one to two times a night. When she was born she weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces and was 21 inches long. We go back to the doctor on Tuesday for her two week check up and will see what progress she has made.





I love when she looks around she raises her eyebrows and gets little wrinkles in her forehead! I hardly hear crying, except when C's diaper gets changed or she is getting new clothes on. She loves to be snuggled and who doesn't want to hold a cuddly baby?!! We love her tons around here.













11 comments:

Casey said...

So so so CA-UTE! We will be fasting for Claire & all of you tomorrow! Love you!

Sonja said...

Wow. Beautiful!!!!

zippy said...

She is absolutely FABULOUS! Congratulations to you all! What a wonderful Zeeny edition and I'm sure a great addition to you sweet family. I just LOVE newborns! Give all your girls a hug for us. : )

Camilla said...

What a beauty! Almost makes me want another one...if I could be sure it would be another girl. :) Hope you all continue to do well.

Natalie said...

She's changed already... I need to come over sometime this week and snuggle that little cutie!

amelia said...

thanks, jen. the pictures always keep me happy. :) though i have to say, i'll be even happier when i'm seeing her in person--then i'll be able to kiss those cute cheeks...

Jennifer Richins said...

What a cutie. Love all the pictures.

museumeg said...

She's so pretty! What a sweet baby!

smlaw said...

She looks so much like Brie. It will be fun to see if that continues or if she starts to look lots different!

JeMM said...

I just read your last 3-4 posts! So wonderful for you to share your great love for your family! You inspire me!

BabyoverBroadway said...

Yeah! Snuggly babies!