Thursday, September 3, 2009

Baby C!!!



Baby C has joined our family!! We couldn't be happier! We all love her so much! More details to come!






7 comments:

Jessica said...

Sheesh. Finally! Afer reading all those boys' silly emails and getting the news there, I was dying for a photo. Cute cute cute! (Love her name...it's kind of Romney-ish. Just ask Ryan!)

museumeg said...

So cute! I love the picture where she is yawning! Hope the adjustment is going well!

Natalie said...

She is such a little cutie... can't wait to hold her again! I love her little cheeks ~

Sunni said...

Congratulations! She is darling and you look great. That pregnancy seemed to fly by.

It's a Boy!!! said...

So cute! I love the family picture. Are your girls loving every minute with her?

Ege Uysal said...

so cute baby :D

DeMaster Family said...

Congrats! You'll have to email me what her name is, so I don't have to keep guessing names that start with "C." :)