Little miss C has started changing so much this past week. She has sort of woken up!! She no longer sleeps the entire day! She opens her eyes when she is awake and looks around. She isn't awake for long periods of time but she is starting to be a bit more interactive!
Tonight I was talking to her and she started giving me big smiles which was so fun! She has a dimple in her right cheek...hopefully that will stick around! I had to ruin her happy mood by giving her a bath. She actually didn't scream the entire bath this time...only when I pulled her out into the cold air. She was pretty mad at me for that!
She has such cute cheeks and a cute little double chin! I think she looks like she has filled out a bit. This week at her doctors check up she was 8 pounds 1 ounce. She has been a great eater and has actually slept pretty well for me at nights. The most I have been up with her in a night is twice...hopefully I'm not messing up a good thing by mentioning that!! C was actually born with a small hole in her heart. We have been to a pediatric cardiologist and he seems hopeful that it will heal on its own. We will go back in October for a follow up to see if it is closing. We have faith that all will be well and she will be a healthy and strong little girl.
So all my help has gone and R is back to work and I get to take care of C on my own!! The days I have to get M on the bus and take B to preschool by nine a.m. have been quite the challenge...but I have managed! It will be hard but I am figuring it all out! I love this little girl so much and am so grateful for everyday with her. My back is tired from carrying a baby, I feel like my house is a mess and I am not doing as much as I should with the other girls, I eat in a hurry to get back to baby, I'm constantly yawning... but I know this time will pass so I am trying to enjoy all of it! Here's to another fun week with little C!
7 comments:
I love when babies "wake up" and you get to see their cute personalities! She's beautiful and I love her little outfit with cherries!
Wish I could come help for a while! :)
I need to come over this week. She is such a cutie and is changing so quickly... love her little cheeks!
OMGs she is so darling! I love the outfit too:)
she's cute.
rob
She is so cute! I made oreo ice cream dessert last night and I thought of you. :) Hope the adjustment to 3 kids continues to go smoothly!
Hi..
You commented on my blog about the headbands my baby girl wears. I actually make them and sell them in my shop. you can go to thetiptop.blogspot.com and check them out. Or if you see one you like from my blog I can make that too. Most of the headbands in the shop are adults but any head band can be made into infant size. Anyway go take a look and you can email me from there! Thanks!
Alyssa Lark
Post a Comment