We were able to bless little C this Sunday. We waited a bit longer to bless her since it took us awhile to get back to going to church. I just didn't want to take her out much with the hole in her heart.
She is such a cute little baby. I love her smiles and cooing noises! R gave her a sweet blessing and it was nice having my mother in law in town for the blessing. C fussed through most of the blessing, but I suppose that happens when church starts right when she is ready for her morning nap!
I loved picking out the blessing dress for C...each of my girls has their own dress so they may pass it on to a daughter some day! I had mine for M to wear when she was born.
5 comments:
I absolutely love the bottom picture... it would make a darling Christmas card!
Beautiful blessing, by the way.
you all look so beautiful, though i'm a bit surprised you're not wearing red shoes. :)
can't wait to be there. five short weeks from today!!
So sweet. It is fun to see your whole fam together. I wish I could have been there.
You all look wonderful! What a great day.
It was a beautiful blessing! Your family is amazing, great and wonderful - just like mine - no wonder I like you so much!
Post a Comment