Dear C,
This week was Thanksgiving and our house was full of company. I feel like you got a bit ignored this week, but you were pretty good natured about it all!
Despite the crowds at home we did start working more on tummy time. You have never liked being on your tummy, but none the less mommy puts you there everyday. It usually ends in tears for you, but they say it is good for you!
Sometimes I help you roll over but if I don't do it quickly enough you just lay your head down and suck on your hand! It is pretty funny how much you dislike your stomach...just like your two sisters did before you!
You are such a good baby doll! You are sleeping well at night and are so happy. You take one good nap for me a day and sometimes I'm lucky to get two naps! Mostly I just take the hours I have during you first good nap and try to get a lot done! (Don't tell anyone that on some days I do nothing and catch up on sleep or talking to friends!) I look at these pictures of you and compare them to the first weeks of your life when you were in the same bouncy seat and can't believe how much you have changed! Time has gone so quickly and we are all so thankful to have you in our family!
Love,
Mama
1 comment:
She is so adorable. You have the cutest little girls!!
Post a Comment