Wednesday, January 13, 2010

B's Hair Cut



So, imagine my sweet little four year old B with her pretty hair wanting to get it cut. That is what we have come to in our house! B HATES having her hair brushed, styled, anything done to her hair basically. Each morning when I go to brush her hair I am met with a face like this...or worse. And that is just to brush her hair. If I want to actually do it I have to deal with lots of wailing! I finally broke down and decided to cut her hair!








I didn't want to cut her hair because it was so cute when it was done and I was worried the curls wouldn't come back. In the end I decided as long as she wanted her hair cut (which she did) it was only hair and would grow back someday. Right now in my life I can't and don't fix it everyday so it is constantly in her face.


B loved getting her hair cut. She talked the whole time to the stylist telling her she wanted hair like her big sisters friend K. It actually was cut a bit shorter than I anticipated but I think it turned out cute.

Much to B's dismay she discovered no matter what length your hair is you still have to brush it! She was really upset the next day when I wanted to run the brush through it! I guess it just hurt a bit less now than before!







5 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

It is soooo cute!

Suzanne said...

That's really cute. Shorter hair saves us a lot of tears in this house!

Natalie said...

I love her new haircut! So stylin'...

JeMM said...

very cute!

BabyoverBroadway said...

great hair cut!