M has wanted a pair of black boots for over a year now. She loves shoes, which is not surprising I guess! Her auntie took her to the mall shopping and they came back with these high heel boots! She wore them all over the house that day, and most days since! She was so excited to have a pair of boots and the fact that they were her first high heels was super exciting to her as well! She was also pretty happy that mommy was jealous of her new boots!
I am happy that she is so excited about her boots, but they make me realize that my little girl is growing up! I know she is still just seven but some of the things on her mind lately have made me realize I need to enjoy her in this little girl stage before it is gone. She has become such a super little lady for me. She is always helping and trying to do her best. Her feelings are very tender and she doesn't like it when people are not getting along. I love my M so much and hope all my parenting blunders on the first child don't cause too much damage. I guess we all try our best!
3 comments:
Those boots are awesome! I'm glad she's learning to appreciate fine footwear at an early age!
I can tell she loves those boots! We actually just bought Kailey a pair, too... but they are a size too big, she'll have to wait until next winter, or wear them with wool socks!
She makes me proud in those boots! So cute!
Post a Comment