Saturday, January 9, 2010

Week 19



Dear C,
You are now four months old and I can't believe how fast time is going. You are such a sweet girl. You are so easy to persuade to be happy. I have caught you starting to frown and have been able to get you smiling just by smiling at you. I love that you are so content. Recently you have been sleeping 10-12 hours a night! I haven't wanted to mention how exciting it was and jinx myself out of a good nights rest!! Hopefully the trend will keep up!

This week you had your four month check up at the doctor's office! All was well and the doctor felt optimistic that the hole in your heart was closing. She felt like the murmur you have is sounding like it is going away. I guess we will find out more about this at the pediatric cardiologist at your year old visit.




Your four month stats were:

weight: 14 pounds 3 ounces (75%)

height 24 inches (50%)
















You are growing and changing everyday. You are becoming more interested in the world around you and in trying to grab and hold things. You tolerate your tummy time a bit better now but you are constantly trying to roll to your back. I love the feeding I have with you in the early morning hours when it is just you and I. I always get sweet smiles which makes getting up at five a.m. all the more worth it! I love you tons and am so happy you came to our family!
Love,
Mama

No comments: