Monday, March 8, 2010

Shots



Today C had her six month check up which included four shots. She was so happy before the shots but looked so disappointed once she felt the pain of the first shot. So sad to see them in pain. She calmed down pretty quickly after the shots, which helped me feel better.








On the car ride home I asked B is baby was asleep and she said yes. Let me just back up and say the C rarely falls asleep in the car. I know, most babies do, but she does not! I was pretty shocked since we had just barely left the doctors office. When we got home I couldn't resist taking some fun pictures of her asleep. She was so tired that she even stayed asleep after I moved her to her bed.



Once she woke up she was back to her normal smiley self. I guess sleep is magical...not just for mommies!

4 comments:

Casey said...

LOVE her! And those cheeks!

smlaw said...

I love love love those sleeping babies. When I check on G at night I just want to pick him up and hug and kiss him. So sweet.

Natalie said...

I can not believe she is six months already!! She is such a beautiful baby... and I totally love those cheeks of hers!

Camilla said...

Those shots are always so sad. I'm dreading my little girl's next visit because I forgot the 15 mo. visit so we're combining that one with the 18 mos. visit = 3 shots. She's not going to be a happy camper. You're little C is adorable.