Today I ventured out with the girls after school since the temperature was above fifty...kind of. (The wind made is a bit cooler, but I will take it over freezing!!) We still have a bit of snow left on the ground, but it seems to be melting pretty quickly. This winter has been pretty mild compared to most, but it is still winter and we are ready for those warmer temps!!
The girls were so excited to pull out their bikes and scooter and ride up and down the street.
M rode her scooter up and down and had a blast! She was the one to warn us when cars were coming. She eventually started to pretend cars were coming so she could see B hope off her bike and get off the rode. I eventually told B she could just pull to the side of the rode on her bike. M thought it was pretty funny. I guess we all tease at some point!
I think C was in shock to be outside without it being freezing. I assume that she only has memories of the outside being freezing so it was funny to watch her look around. Despite the original shock, I believe she enjoyed her stroll in the stroller up and down the street!
1 comment:
Yay for spring! And I just can't get enough of those chubby cheeks!
Post a Comment