I can't believe thirty weeks have gone by since you were born! You are such a happy baby and we love you so much!
Lately you have loved playing in your exersaucer. You like all the toys and want to touch and suck everyone!! You love being able to turn yourself around and watch as your silly sisters run all around!
You have been getting up more often at night, which is not fun for mama, although I do enjoy spending the quiet moments with you. The part that is hard is actually getting out of bed! Once that part is over, spending some quiet time with you is fun! You have been talking a lot more lately and will even mimic me when I make certain noises. So glad we have become such good friends over the past thirty weeks!
2 comments:
She looks SO big! When did that happen?!
She is really starting to look like a little girl instead of that baby look. So fun!
Post a Comment