Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Dresses!

The girls all got new dresses for Easter this year. I always remember getting a new dress for Easter growing up and I look forward to getting the girls new dresses each year as well. I suppose it is partly just fun for me to be able to go get the girls matching dresses! This year M wasn't sure she wanted to match everyone else for Easter. I told her I would do my best not to buy matching dresses. Instead we went the coordinating route! I love all the fun colors and think they all look beautiful!















I love this picture so much! It is typical of my girls. M smiling and looking right at the camera, B hugging on C and not worrying about the camera, and baby C looking at one of her big sisters! They are such cuties!






C wore this pretty pink dress and didn't seemed too phased by the whole event! I think she just enjoyed all the attention that her big sisters were giving her. Of course mama had fun dressing up her little dolly!


M found this dress awhile ago and I went back and bought it for her. Her favorite color is blue so she really likes it. We also got her white shoes and blue shoes to match her dress. She can pick either pair depending on her mood!











Miss B got pink shoes! When we came home and put them on her shoe shelf she told me she could not get any more shoes. When I asked her why she said that her shoe shelf was full so no more shoes would fit. I thought it was so cute...thinking she had to limit her shoes to the size of her shelf in the mud room! I suppose I should run with it...I suppose the excuse will come in handy at some point! She was rather upset that not all the dresses matched exactly. I had to convince her they matched, they just didn't look exactly the same. She still wasn't thrilled that her and her sisters didn't have the same dress.



























I just love my beautiful girls. I am so thankful for spring time and the growth and beauty it promises. I sure do love these little beauties in my life and love watching them grow!








5 comments:

amelia said...

they're just so delightful. and i love how little baby C is sitting on the couch in the background of the pictures of M. she looks like a little doll with those big round cheeks and perfect skin. give them loves from their auntie!!

Natalie said...

I love the Easter dresses, they all looked super cute!

Natalie said...

By the way, I just had to type: humper!

Marie said...

your girls are SO adorable!!! hope all is well in NY.

It's a Boy!!! said...

I love that you get to play dress up! They look beautiful! And I love that M & B are so opinionated on how it should be! One day my husband might just come home to find our boys in beautiful dresses and coordinating shoes.