Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Twinkle Toes!!



M has been talking about getting a pair of Twinkle Toe Sketchers for almost a year now. We bought a pair before school started but they didn't fit well so she sadly agreed to take them back! B has since also decided she wants her own pair of Twinkle Toes, just like her big sister!! The other day B and I were out looking for a new pair of shoes for her when we found these Twinkle Toe shoes, that have flowers and peace signs on them and the LIGHT UP!!! Now, usually I don't allow light up shoes, because they usually come on ugly sneakers (at least in my humble opinion!!)


When we saw these shoes I just had to get them for M. She is totally into peace signs and I knew she would love them! We had another pair of shoes picked out for B, but after seeing the light up Twinkle Toes, she wanted the same pair! We had to go to a different store to find her size, which they had one last pair left! The girls both love their new shoes and I think they are pretty fun as well! There are a few lights on the toe of the shoe and the center of the flower lights up!! M wore them for a hip hop class she took and looked totally cute lighting up the room!







I'm so glad my girls finally got the shoes they have been wanting for so long! So fun to shop for my little sweeties! I love them so much and love how B wants to be just like her big sister! Sisters are so much fun!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love 'em! i need some from emery!

amelia said...

so cute! and i agree with you about light up shoes. they're usually ugly. but i love these. they just look like little girls. and they are perfect for M.

i also love B's cute butterfly shirt and leggings.

Casey said...

Super cute shoes! Guess they inherited a passion for shoes from their cute mommy!

amelia said...

also i can't believe how big they're getting. give them all hugs for me.