Saturday, April 24, 2010

Week 34

Week thirty four brought our little C a new tooth!! None of her sisters have had teeth until 14 months, so she is quite the over achiever for our family!! I noticed her first tooth pop through on the 23rd of April. We'll see how quickly it grows in. I had no idea she was even teething. No crying, drooling, or sleepless nights. I just love this girl.
I love this first picture. C has always sucked in her bottom lip and sucked on it. This picture just reminds me of all those times I look over and she is missing a bottom lip!! We sure love having her in our family!









3 comments:

amelia said...

yay! she's so cute! and she loves her aunt(ie)! and that shirt looks really cute with the stripey pants; are they the ones that go with the bee shirt?

and she has the cutest little roly-poly arms...

zeeny said...

Yes, the pants match the bee shirt...I thought they we great with the shirt. And she does love you!!! She thinks about you every night when I put the beautiful blanket you made over her to keep her warm!! At least I think she thinks about you!!

It's a Boy!!! said...

Yay for teeth! Now she can eat the good food, right?!