Saturday, June 26, 2010

Week 43



This week baby C has been teething a bit! She is working on getting her fourth tooth!











Here she is showing off her work of weeks past...her two bottom teeth!











This week you also learned to clap baby C!!! So much fun. I have been clapping at you for awhile so when night when I clapped at you you just looked at me and did it right back! Of course, this meant a 30 minute clapping session followed with me and B clapping and you returning the claps!! Daddy and M had fun clapping with you when they got home for the night!







You big sister M said "Mommy, C is so proud of herself for clapping!" I thought that was very observant and cute. You were so proud of yourself and we all had fun playing with you! We love you baby C!!
































3 comments:

amelia said...

what a cutie! Wish I could have been there for that triumph. By the time I see baby C again she'll be doing more sophisticated new things like talking; none of this baby stuff. :P

Marie said...

how adorable! Your girls are all such cuties!

amelia said...

Just looked at these again. She looks like you--especially in the third picture and the second from last.