Saturday, August 14, 2010

week 50

Look at this little face!  I just love your cute round face and your big blue eyes!  You are pretty much a happy little girl C!!

 However...when mama tries to make dinner this is often what I get!  I think you are just hungry and getting tired and you just want me!
 You crawl around me in the kitchen and plop yourself down at my feet and cry.  It makes me so sad, but I also know I just need to get dinner ready so you can be a bit happier!

 You still have a slight obsession with your bink!  It took you six months of mommy forcing it on you, but now you love it!
 This week we celebrated M's birthday so you got to practice eating cake! 
 Judging by the look on your face I'm pretty sure you will love your first birthday cake in just a little over two weeks! 

No comments: