Saturday, August 21, 2010

Week 51

Dear C,
  This week you are getting braver as you walk along the couch.  You still don't walk without assistance but you do let go every once in awhile to see what will happen!

 You love your big sisters and as you can tell, they love you!  They never want you to be in trouble and hate to see you cry.  I think you got pretty lucky in the big sister department!
 This is the scene I walk into every morning.  You are always so happy and excited to see me!  Usually you are standing up either shaking your bed or moving your body up and down.  You also like to walk around your crib holding on to the edge!


 Seriously, this face makes my mornings happy!!
 You still get tired around dinner time and follow me around the kitchen trying to get me to pick you up.  Holding you and cooking don't work out to well, so mostly you cry in the kitchen while I try talking to you as I make dinner!

 You also love watching your daddy and big sisters wrestle.  You still keep your distance and sometimes cry thinking they are getting hurt.  Someday you will join them in all the craziness, but for now you are happy just to watch!
I love you so much C and love watching you grow week by week!

Love,
Mama

No comments: