I love this cute face of yours and nobody in the family can get enough of your cheeks!! I would kiss them all day if you let me!
I also love your sweet curls in the back of your hair. It gets more curly the more humid it is!
You have recently discovered a love of pop cycles! You will beg bites off of anyone who will share with you! One day mama will be brave and let you have one all by yourself!!
You love to be outside and watch everything going on. Any time you are upset I can get you to calm down just by going outside! When mommy is trying to help the big girls and I leave you inside for a minute, you come and beg at the door to be let out!
You are still a great eater and love your lunch! Most days you have turkey, cheese, maybe a couple bites of bread and a whole lot of fruit!
Did I mention you love fruit?!! You can eat a whole peach by yourself and you still want more!
I can't believe the weeks are going by so quickly. Pretty soon you will be one and I can't believe my baby is getting so big. I love you little C!!
No comments:
Post a Comment