Saturday, April 14, 2007

Aer yuo one fo teh chsoen 55?

I found this on a random blog and thought it was cool... I'm one of the 55, are you?
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe can.i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh?

3 comments:

amelia said...

apparently i'm oen of the 55 ppleoe who can raed wrdos taht anre't sellepd crorcelty.

:)

totally strange, isn't it.

amelia said...

p.s.-- i think that the idea that only 55 people can read it must be wrong. it must be *one* in 55 people. cause only 55 our of the several billion in the whole world? that seems wrong.

natasha said...

I guess I am "chsoen" too! I've seen this before - cool!

I wonder how someone with dyslexia would read this?

tash