
Easter was pretty exciting at our house! The girls both looked cute in their dresses but I couldn't get B to pose with M for the life of me. They both loved looking for their Easter eggs in the morning! B was so excited to run and pick up an egg and put it in her basket. M was a good big sister and helped B get her fair share of eggs!






4 comments:
so cute. wish i could be there.
Yeah! B has her "black look" going in one of those pic's! GOOD GIRL!
Cute, cute, cute!
I love you guys!
tash
Just darling! We tried to color eggs, he's allergic, so I rubbed one on his cheek just to make sure he wouldn't react to the shell, (which he did not). But through out the coloring, he kept rubbing the eggs on his cheeks like that was part of Easter. It was messy, but funny.
look at Ryan dyeing eggs just like in the old days.
Post a Comment