
So, we had a great time on vacation and made it back! More on that to come! In an effort to procrastinate going through all my pictures from vacation I will tell you about what I have been loving lately...this peanut butter!
I have really been into peanut butter lately. I can eat a peanut butter sandwich for lunch and feel full for the rest of the afternoon. I figured it worked so well for lunch, why not give breakfast a try. I have always wanted to try fancy peanut butter but have always shyed away from the price. Let me tell you, this yummy peanut butter was well worth the extra dollar or two I spent on it!
It's all natural and have such a great flavor. I love that the peanut butter has some texture to it and the cinnamon and raisins add an extra little bonus. I have also tried the dark chocolate peanut butter, good, but this one is still my favorite. Just spread it on a good piece of whole wheat bread or a bagel and you have yourself a great breakfast! Go to www.ilovepeanutbutter.com to see all their yummy products! Hope your grocery store carries it! And maybe next time I'm in NYC I'll try out their sandwich shop!
10 comments:
i had a sandwich there years ago. i don't remember much about it and i'm still mad at you for not honking as you went by.
rob
HO.LY.COW! Why was I not aware that there was an ilovepeanutbutter.com? I like peanut butter as much as the next guy (or girl), but I'm married to perhaps North America's biggest consumer of PB.
This is awesome. Now I know where I'll be shopping for his birthday present!
I've never been a huge breakfast fan, but I LOVE PJ&J's for breakfast!!! They'r especially handy when I'm in a big hurry, and bonus: one sandwich fills me up 'til lunch so I don't find myself wanting to snack on other things that aren't healthy. : )
Thanks for the tip on this yummy goodness, I'll have to give it a try. I always wanted to go to their sandwich shop but never did the many times I went to NYC, guess I've been given another chance...gonna have to take it! : )
This morning I bought the white chocolate... with some good wheat bread! I'll let you know how I like it tomorrow... Let me know when you want to schedule a trip to the city - I'm all for it!
How cool, Its all the protein in it that keeps you feeling full. ( me and proteins are going to be friends soon) I love PPJ's too, I love PP on toasted bagles, and french toast, warm browines... any reason to put peanut butter something I like it.
OH Welcome Back!!!
I love love love pb&j. I wished it filled me up like it does you...
Looks very yummy! I took a gander at the website and the chocolate one and the honey one look really good!
I am glad you are back.
My favorite snack these days is a warm wheat tortilla spread with PB and then rolled up. MMMM, its almost 11pm, but I might go have one right now, this is making me hungry.
:) where are all of your vacation pics??
Post a Comment