Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm Leaving...on a Jet Plane!!


Okay, it's not quite a jet plane, a minivan to be exact, and we're not headed for the sunny California beaches but we are going on vacation!! M's spring break is this next week so we are going to Pennsylvania to visit friends and then to D.C. to visit my brother and his family! I'm looking forward to spring weather and relaxing with R and the girls!

9 comments:

Casey said...

YEAH! Good for you! Say Hi to everyone! Wish we were going too!!! Hope you get some warmer weather! And I love the beach pic!

Bonster said...

Have LOTS of fun!

Natalie said...

Have a great time... bring back some warmer weather for us!

I stinketh not!! said...

I would be in that mini van if it was heading to cali. I'm sure Pennsylvania will be just as fun :) Take lots of pics see you when you get back.

Guinevere said...

Have a blast...cute lady! Can't wait to hear about your fun times!! Spring Break rocks.

BabyoverBroadway said...

you went right by us and didn't even honk? that's mean.

wendy_d23 said...

Have fun, I am jealous you get a vacation.

Meri said...

I hope you take LOTS of pictures to share..

Anonymous said...

We don't live in "D.C." We live in the Old Dominion, the Commonwealth of Virginia! It was fun to have you here. Thanks for coming to visit us.

Shaun