Okay, I have to post two pair of shoes today! First are these lovelies I just purchased this past week...my sister forced me to! I wanted to keep them put away and just wear them to church to surprise R. I normally have a hard time keeping secrets, at least unimportant ones, so I was proud that I made it until today. At church I don't even think R would have noticed the new shoes unless I made a few comments about them. Nice to know for future shoe purchases!
This little cutie, B, couldn't be having her mommy take pictures of my shoes and not include hers! She got these new shoes for school, which starts this week. She has already taken them for a few test runs and loves them!
6 comments:
LOL! Yah right, she FORCED you to buy SHOES! Now I've heard it all!
They're beautiful, BTW, and I'm sure they look great on you!
Tell B I think hers are lovely too! I need to find some for L that are sporty and for fall to replace the sandals she's been wearing.
I would love to see your closet of shoes! I bet it's totally full. Maybe that can be one of your next Sunday Shoes. :)
Super cute shoes! Both of them.
Those shoes looked so fantastic with your little black dress... you are a hot mama! I bought Kailey a pair of shoes similiar to B's for school... she likes them!
i see you're paving the way to shoe fanaticism. :)
i sort of did force her to buy them. i mean, shoes *that* cute and comfortable (for heels anyway) for only $20? that's what i call a no-brainer.
they're gorgeous, jen.
I noticed your shoes that day and loved them! So fun. What a good sister you have to make you buy them.
Post a Comment