Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Girls!


I love my two little girls so much!! I am so lucky to have them in my life!! They are so loving and bring me joy every day. I love going into their rooms at night when they are sleeping and telling them how much I love them. They always look so peaceful and I just feel overwhelmed with love for them while they are in that restful state!

B, you have such a cute little personality!! You are silly and goofy but are super tender. You don't go a day without telling me you love me, which makes me so happy!

M, you have always been a thoughtful and loving little girl. You have concern for those around you and sometimes I think you are wise beyond your years!! I feel like you have always been patient with me as a mother, which is a blessing since I am learning as I go! I love you so much!!

Soon we will get to welcome little girl number three into our home!! I have loved watching both of you girls throughout this pregnancy! You love to feel my tummy and are always filled with questions about this new little baby that is on her way! I think you both realize that change is coming to our house. The other day was hard for you M, and I asked you why. You started crying and said you were scared that the baby would die or mommy would be really sick and not be able to come home after the baby was born. It made me sad that you worry so much, but I guess when you don't fully understand what is happening, your imagination takes over! I love all of my girls so much and can't wait to see the relationship to blooms with this new little girl and her sisters! Mommy knows all too well that sisters just turn into best friends as the years go by!! I love you girls!



4 comments:

museumeg said...

I love peeking in on my kids when they are sleeping. I definitely know that overwhelming feeling of love! I really like that last picture with you and the girls and your cute belly. So sweet!

Camilla said...

The pic of you and your girls is beautiful!

Natalie said...

Such pretty girls... all three of you! I can't wait to meet #4 ~

Dufresne Family Blog said...

You look so great Jeni! Such a pretty prego mama!