This third pregnancy has been quite a bit different from my first two! To start off I had morning sickness for the first time ever. I was never sick with the other two and never craved anything!
This pregnancy I crave crushed ice! Every morning I have to fill my glass full of crushed ice and put just enough water over it to start melting the ice so it is easier to eat! Up until this point in my life anyone chewing ice has always bothered me! I can't believe I'm the one eating the ice now! As long as I have my ice, I'm ok!! My girls have started liking crushed ice as well!
I have never really been a popsicles fan either. The whole first half of this pregnancy sweets didn't sound good at all but red white and blue popsicles did!! (Maybe that is why I've only gained 27 pounds this time as opposed to 58 with the last!!) As long as I have a few popsicles in the freezer I am a happy camper!!
Another new food like is green peppers. I have never hated them, I would just never purposely eat them!! Now I would cut up a whole green pepper and eat it for lunch. Another thing I have started liking is cantaloupe, which is something I would eat to be polite, but now I really like it!! In the beginning of this pregnancy I really liked ground beef as well. I never had much ground beef growing up, so it was something I have never really enjoyed. Now towards the end of the pregnancy, I don't crave it, but in the first part of my pregnancy I did.
I have enjoyed this last nine months of pregnancy. This little girl does not move as much as my other two during the day, but at night time she moves around like crazy! M just barley started saying about a month and a half ago that I finally looked pregnant. I'm not quite sure what she expected but I will take that as a compliment!!
This baby girl is now officially six days overdue!! M was eight days early and B was seven days late. As of yesterday I was only dilated to a one, which was sort of crazy. At this point with B I was dilated to a five!! I guess this little girl has a mind of her own!! The doctor told me yesterday that if I wanted she would induce next Monday or Wednesday. Since I don't take pain medication I am hoping that this little baby will decide to come out on her own before that! Although she is over due I actually don't really mind. I think other people seem to mind more than me! For right now I am enjoying the last few days alone with my girls while I get things done. I am also trying to enjoy my last few nights of sleep...minus all the bathroom breaks! We are all sure excited to welcome this little one to our home any day!!
7 comments:
I love the shadow picture... she'll be here before you know it!
You sound like you have such a good attitude about the lateness. I was 5 days late with my first and it drove me nuts. You don't take any pain meds at all? Meaning no epidural or stuff like that? Yowsas...you're amazing.
Way to go with only gaining 27 pounds! That's awesome! Good luck with the birth... hopefully she'll arrive soon (all mine have been late).
I loved the last 4 posts. I'm commenting all of them here.
1) GOOD JOB on the weight gain. I only did that on #4 and it was so nice afterward. So sorry about the overdue thing.
2) You look great!
3) Pretty pretty flowers.
4) Those rooms are just what I like. Bright basic simple colors, with accessories bringing in the fun. Love them!
4
Thanks for the pregnancy update! I've been wondering how this one was going. You look great! Your girls are so adorable, wish we could see you all sometime! Keep us posted when baby makes her appearance!
Thank you! Thank you! For sharing a bit of what's going on with you! You sound very well adjusted, which is totally impressive to me...I get SO impatient I make myself crazy! Love the prego pictures...you look great! Can't wait to see that little one, and hear what you name her! HUGS!
You look great! Can't wait for this little one to get here.
Post a Comment