Haha! What a great picture... I love all the little owl stuff, too! It's like she is more darling everyday.
That's so funny! I love the picture in the previous post, of her lifting her head...that's always the cutest thing, when they start doing that. She looks like you, don't you think?
My boys' eyes always get compared to frog eyes...I think an owl is cuter, don't you?!
Ha Ha. Too cute. Kids have the most creative way of thinking.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Haha! What a great picture... I love all the little owl stuff, too! It's like she is more darling everyday.
That's so funny! I love the picture in the previous post, of her lifting her head...that's always the cutest thing, when they start doing that. She looks like you, don't you think?
My boys' eyes always get compared to frog eyes...I think an owl is cuter, don't you?!
Ha Ha. Too cute. Kids have the most creative way of thinking.
Post a Comment