Tuesday, December 8, 2009

O Christmas Tree!





Last week we headed out for our annual Christmas tree hunt. Of course, the hunt was not too hard since we were at a Christmas tree farm, but we still had to pick the perfect tree and make daddy cut it down!



We all bundled up even though if was pretty warm for this time of year. Of course, once we stepped out of the car the wind picked up and kept us pretty chilly the whole time! This was baby C's first snow suit experience and she was not thrilled! She soon got over being upset once we stepped out in the windy blast. I think she was more upset about the cold than the suit at that point.


The girls loved walking through the mud searching for the perfect tree.







I just think this picture of C says so much. She was such a good sport the whole time. I am sure she was in shock at being in such cold conditions but she just went along with it all!












After a quick search the girls helped us decide on the perfect tree! We didn't have much time to find a tree since it was getting dark, but we found one we all liked!















This year M held up the tree while daddy cut it down. She did such a great job!














B was afraid the tree would fall on her, so she wanted to stand far away from it! She was quite concerned until the tree actually came down!








R had to carry the tree on his own this year since I was busy carrying baby C!













I LOVE this picture of M! She is such a cute little dolly! She was so excited to pick out the tree this year. While daddy was loading it on the car she found a bunch of rocks to play on!



































B also played on the rocks but was a bit more cautious on them. She always likes to do what her big sister is doing!















While daddy paid for the tree mommy took the girls over to see a few of the decorations set up! B was so excited to be a stocking!

































I thought it was funny when B said she wanted to be a candy cane! I guess it didn't matter to her if it had a face cut out or not!!



















B also liked the reindeer. She named this one Snowball and the other reindeer Branch head! I thought they were very creative names!
We had a lot of fun getting the tree this year. It is fun having both the big girls getting so excited about Christmas!

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Fun adventure! I love real trees. I think we're just going to stick to our midget fake tree this year...lazy, lazy.

wendy_d23 said...

I love the baby all bundled up, so cute! Too bad she was miserable!

amelia said...

brings back memories of our childhood trips to the tree farm. hope yours wasn't full of snails. :)

and it's so fun to see M wearing the scarf i made her...