Dear C,
Once again it seems like time is flying by! These first few weeks of your life have been so fun. You have been such an easy going baby. This past week you gave me a few nights where you slept for 12 hours straight! It hasn't lasted, but I won't complain about nine hours in a row!
You still love your hands and are now starting to grab your shirt or the blanket around you! I have caught you after you have pulled a few blankets into your face. You seem very surprised when I take the blanket off!
While you love your hands I still love your little feet! I don't know what it is but I love little baby feet and baby necks! And as far as baby necks go yours is extra kissable!
You have also really liked playing with this toy this past week. It plays music and lights up which you enjoy! Sometimes you look shocked when everything starts lighting up and making noise, but you quickly start smiling. I have left you here playing on several occasions, only to see you fall asleep to the music!
I love you so much little C. You have made my life so much more full and lovely. I look forward to your beautiful smiles and sweet slobbery kisses every day. I love you tons.
Love,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment