Dear baby C,
This week was full of firsts for you! You had your first cold, your first ear infection, your first medication, your first Christmas, and your first time playing with toys! Life has been busy with Christmas time here and you and I have both been sick! Luckily Auntie is here helping us all out!!
You have had your first ear infection which meant a round of antibiotics...also a first. You strongly dislike your medicine and cry almost every time I give it to you! You also hate your nose sucker...otherwise known as the torture tool! Every time I have to clear out your nose your throw your hands up to block me and move your head back and forth...so sad. Too bad it makes you breath much easier when all is said and done.
Here you are with your big sisters on your first Christmas Eve. You all got new jammies to open that night. Your auntie picked out your duckie jammies for you this year!
Here you are on your first Christmas morning with your first gift from Santa! He left you this seat which you liked at first but got tired of after a while!
Here you are with your sisters waiting to open your first Christmas presents. You didn't do much of the opening yourself...but your sisters didn't mind helping you out!
Here is one of your first gifts from your Auntie...you enjoyed giving your stuffed animal its first bath! You have started holding onto toys this week and trying to eat them/play with them, which is also another first for you!
And I just had to throw this last picture in! I love the big surprised eyes and the single bubble on your lip...which is not a first!! Love you tons little C and can't wait for more firsts with you!
Love,
Mama
2 comments:
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
I have recorded that my Emma got her first cold when she was 9 months old. When I read that a few months ago (with Faith sick at, like, week 1) I couldn't believe it!
The girls jammies are darling! I hope C feels better soon. It's terrible when they get sick and are little. T got an ear infection when he as 2 weeks old. It isn't a fond memory in our family. Good Luck. Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment