Saturday, July 10, 2010

Week 45


This week you accomplished two major things! The day after we got home from our vacation to Kansas City you learned to crawl and you also started pulling yourself up on everything!!!! We were hoping you would crawl in Kansas City but it was not meant to be!


You don't crawl all over yet but you do get to where you want to be! You seem so proud of yourself when you pull yourself up and get what you want! It is fun watching you become mobile!



You are such a happy little girl and we love having you in our family!

Mommy also loves putting your hair in a mohawk!! I also love the little curls that are in your hair when it gets wet. They usually rub out by the end of the day after your naps, but I still love your sweet little baby head!

2 comments:

amelia said...

she totally looks like you. And I love her mohawk and curls, too.

Unknown said...

Clairey-beary! You are such a big girl! We knew you were holding out on us in KC. We miss you and your family!