Saturday, July 24, 2010

week 47



Okay, I just love this first picture of you. I think we have a few teeth that are working their way in but I just love the one finger in the mouth while smiling! What a dolly!




This week we have discovered your love of balls. You love rolling them and then chasing them down. You aren't even above trying to chew on a ball every once in a while!








You have also become much more confident in your crawling skills this week!! I am not used to you moving all over, but you keep getting faster! I think you love being able to move and chase your toys and sisters around!











I just love looking up and seeing this cute little bum crawling around! I especially think the ruffles add to the cuteness!








Sometimes you do a crawl/walk on one foot type of crawl. Usually it is when you are on a surface other than carpet. I think you're a bit confused why one leg is on soft carpet and another is on cold tile! It is so fun having you learn and grow so much. We love you baby C!

1 comment:

smlaw said...

I can totally remember Brie wearing that outfit! So cute! I can't wait to meet her!